Jenny Flynn, Executive Chef of Faithlegg Hotel has prepared a delicious recipe for you to try – flapjacks!
This recipe is a handy lunchbox treat, and you can add any dried fruit or chocolate chips to this recipe.
Let us know how you get on! From Jenny…
Cranberry, nut and oat flapjacks
- Coconut grated – 150g
- Sultanas – 100g
- Flahavan’s oats – 665g
- Brown sugar – 440g
- Honey – 200g
- Butter – 300g
- Cranberries dried – 100g
- Chopped mixed nuts – 100g
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Melt butter and honey and add to dry ingredients.
- Spread over well-greased paper. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Slightly cool and cut into portion sizes before it gets too cold.
- This will keep in an airtight container for up to a week.